From our beginnings...
Founded by a group of concerned local residents in 1919, with an investment of $25,000, and concern for the local community, The Bartlett Farmers Bank has grown to $55,000,000 in assets and is still growing. Along the way many changes have taken place. The addition of the Barlow branch in 1962 and the Little Hocking branch in 1978 exemplify the commitment to the area residents. New facilities in Barlow, OH in 1983 allowed for the expanding of our book-keeping operations. In 1991, we were acquired by Muskingum Valley Bank Shares Inc. and now operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of that company.
Looking Toward the Future...
We remain committed to the future, as stated in our vision statement, "we will expand our products and services based upon the needs and demands of our customers, which shall include agricultural, commercial and retail." With this in mind, we continue to expand the scope of the services we offer. Even though we are small in size we remain committed, now as in the past, and in the years to come.
Back to the top